- This event has passed.
Yakima Folklife Festival
July 10, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - July 12, 2015 @ 6:00 pm
The 33rd annual Yakima Folklife Festival will be taking place this weekend, July 10th through the 12th, with festivities held at the Yakima Valley Museum, Franklin Park, as well as locations throughout downtown Yakima.
Summary of Events
Yakima Valley Museum & Franklin Park
- Friday: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Contra Dance (at the Broadway Grange) from 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Sunday: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday: 6:00 pm – 1:00 am
- Saturday: 6:00 pm – 1:00 am
Farmers’ Market (Special Performances)
- Sunday: 11:00 am & 1:00 pm
- Don’t forget that you too can showcase your musical skills, whether a vocalist or musician, in a song circle or jam session at the Farmers’ Market! Whether an expert or a novice, all are guaranteed to be welcome!
Check out downtownyakima.com’s newest blog entry about the festival (go to “SEE,” then “BLOG,” and look for “Yakima Folklife Festival Takes Over Downtown”) or visit the official festival website, www.yakimafolklife.com.