- This event has passed.
Gen Y Financial Seminar at The Seasons Performance Hall
July 28, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Solarity Credit Union will provide an educational seminar titled “The Financial Edge That 90% Of Your Friends Do Not Have”. This seminar will take place at the Seasons Performance Hall on 101 North Naches Avenue in Yakima. It will begin at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, July 28th. The seminar is a no cost event hosted by Sophia Bera, a popular financial blogger and founder of Gen Y Planning, and Natasha Jahn of MEMBERS Financial Services.
Anyone may attend this seminar, but it will be most beneficial for the following individuals:
- Those between the ages of 18-35
- Young families or individuals that are starting to think about their long term financial planning
- Young professionals starting to think about retirement planning
- Individuals who are looking to increase their understanding of their long term financial options
Participants will receive valuable information regarding how to:
- Read your benefits package
- Create a debt repayment plan
- Build good financial habits
- Make your savings automatic
- Protect yourself and your stuff
There will be food provided and drinks available.
There are only 60 seats available. RSVP by July 27th, 2015. For more information and to reserve a seat, visit the Solarity Credit Union website at solaritycu.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.